Saturday, November 24, 2012
iPhone 5 Real Tips and Tricks
1. how to Opening and closing apps: It is simple enough, but I think many people don't know how to close apps out of the system tray. You should know how to do this every now and then if an app is acting funny or crashing. To open an app, just tap on it. To close an app out of the tray, go to your home screen & double tap the home button and all of your most recently used apps will pop up. then Press and hold any one of the apps until they start wiggling and you can hit the red badges on the apps you want to close.thats only.
2. how to Lock and unlock screen orientation:you want the screen to stay in portrait mode while you're lying down in bed or on the grass at a picnic, simply two tap your home button to bring up the system tray.then Swipe the tray to the left and you will see the orientation lock at the far left. Simply tap it to turn it on or off.
3.How to use Apple Siri: When you need a help from Apple's digital assistant, you press and hold the home button for a few seconds and you will see Siri's microphone pop up on your screen. Tell to set a calendar event to you or to set an alarm.Siri reserve tables at restaurants or give you movie times and reviews. If you're unsure what you can ask Siri, press the little "i" when the microphone pops up.
4.How to view your notifications, current weather and more: To see that black bar up at the top of your screen? You can touch it and drag it down to view your notifications and all other things. When you are in an app or game where the bar is not visiblevto you, swipe down from the very top of your screen and you will see a tab slide out. Pull that tab down and the notification pane will slide down on your screen.
5.To find apps, contacts, e-mails and many more : When you are on the first page of your iPhone home screen, just swipe to the left and the iPhone 5's universal search bar will appear. Type find what you are looking for there.
6. Shoot photos with your camera, then do a little more with it: Open up the camera app tapping on the camera icon, then press the shutter button or volume up key to snap photos. For more function, Press the Options button and you will see toggle switches for Grid, HDR and a panorama button. You can flash on and off or set it to auto, or switch to the front-facing camera. The grid comes up to help you compost images and make sure your horizons are straight. HDR makes sure you get details in photos that have very bright and very dark areas . The Panorama button will take you to a new feature in iOS 6 that allows you to take a sweeping photo of a very wide scene. Follow the instructions that pop up on the screen.
7.To set a passcode lock and protect for your phone: Go into Settings>> click General then scroll down to Passcode Lock. Turn it on and select a code that you want. iphones tend to have social networks, e-mail, photos and other sensitive items that we want to keep from prying eyes, so be sure to lock your device for your seaf.
8. How to take a screen shot: See something on your device screen that you want to keep as a photo? just take a screen shot. press the power button up top and your home button at the exact same time any time. you are in an application, on the home screen, in a game or everywhere press those two buttons at the same time and a screen shot will be saved into your Photos app.
9. How to save a Web page into your home screen: When you are on the web page you want to access quickly it from your home screen, tap the arrow button on the menu bar at the bottom of the phone screen. The option list come; now select "Add to Home Screen." Now you will have an icon on your home screen that will take you to that Web page.
10.How to insert images to your e-mail: You can when you are composing an e-mail and you decide you want to throw an image into the e-mail body? it is simply go into your photos app then, in the gallery view, click the edit button on the upper right. Select the image or images you want and click copy. Return to your e-mail, After that press and hold in the body where do you want to insert the images, finaly select and "paste."